Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

we are made to eat plants and animals.......putting chemichals in them not so much..our teeth were designed for both....but something happened long ago and our teeth no longer had room in our mouth which is why we our teeth arent perfect naturally like animals.......what happend? i stopped drinking milk btw......animals would drink others milk if they could get it......they eat poop they dont care lol calories are calories lol

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

About 30 years ago Newsweek did a big article on milk.

A friend of mine who grew up in Wisconsin & drank close to 2 gallons of milk a week read that article and stopped drinking milk for years!

From a child I never liked the taste of milk & never drank a glass to save my life!
I've always had strong bones & strong teeth.
Didn't drink milk during my pregnancy & my son has very strong bones and great teeth.

I grew up on a ranch. My grandparents always had a milk cow. They were post depression, lived & shared a sustainable life that generations know nothing about.
Now becoming popular!

Most people don't know that in order to milk a cow, the cow must first be impregnated & give birth. The cow then makes milk for her calf.
Not just any type of cow is a "dairy" cow.
Typically its Jersey's, Guernseys, etc
Am sure high volume dairy farms use artificial ways to go thru this process.
And, am wondering what those high volume dairies do with all the calves? Veal a

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

what are healthy alternatives?
i love milk and drink ur regularly. milk and water. do not drink colas, only juices and the above.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response edawg2362 CEB to his Publication

Almond milk, rice milk and coconut milk.
Make sure they're organic.

(1) Show this thread

Good vs Evil, God Wins! Follower of Field McConnell and 107

You are miss informed. We need the small farm s not the globalist plant based food system that your promoting

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Humans are the only species that continues to drink milk after we are weaned. And humans are the only species to drink milk from another species.

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

I wonder if this is why I’ve never liked milk…

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Actually "..humans are the only species to drink milk from another species.." is not entirely true. The Mongols have been drinking mare's milk for centuries but I understand your point: cow's milk isn't good for humans.

(2) Show this thread

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

I only buy the hormone free or organic 1% . It's the only thing that helps in the rare instances I get heartburn. Lately, it's only happened if I take my vitamins in the morning instead of at night. I'm trying to slowly recondition myself to drink coconut milk instead. I recently read that almond farming is causing the bees to die young because they're interrupting their hibernation to increase almond production.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Good to know, thanks. I put skim milk in my coffee and I love coffee. Lots of strikes against me right there... ugh.

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

it collects into the folds of the stomach lining and thusly putrefies and the result is ulcers

and then dumbass doctor told my dad to drink milk & eat saltines when his ulcers flared - so THEN the gmo factor to the milk, grows leiomyosarcoma and then you die

warlock doƘtoring shyster ☤ system

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

Thank you for this information. I love milk, but will lay off of it.
Nut milks just don't do it for me. Even raw milk?

Brings to mind all the "Got Milk?" ads. They've slowly reconditioned us away from optimum health.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

Always hated those ads and lost any respect (if I had any to begin with) for the actors with their faces on the billboards!

Some of us have seen the con and yet haven't known just how big and how evil it's been.

(1) Show this thread