I don't understand this post. Yes, he was re-elected, but his position was usurped and we have been under attack. Is the world being rid of evil? I hope so, but I am seeing the continuous push for unconstitutional demands with physical threats to every citizen. We cannot go to a hospital or doctor without risk of being murdered by them or losing everything due to their demands to take a kill shot. The truth of all vaccines is heartbreaking and explains the ailments both of my sons have suffered in their childhood, and now their adult life. I am looking for work, worried if I will be forced to wear a mask which is humiliation and slavery. Even T encourages the shot (I know, I have heard the reasons, but still...). I listened to Mike Lindell on Doug Billings who is confident that the SCOTUS will come through. I pray it does. I will be watching Frank Speech for their marathon. I pray all of this oppression ends and does not get worse. I pray for all who have been injured. I pray for all.

In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jlws21 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet Lewis, click on at the bottom under it