A passionate seeker of the TRUTH who definitely was not created 2 fit In I definitely was created 2 stand out"

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

Interesting bit of information. Hubby went for PET scans this week due to a growing cancerous spot on his thigh. He was told to fast after midnight but he could drink coffee in the AM but no sugar because "sugar effects the scans and "lymphomas" particularly thrive in sugary environments" (which most people know already because ALL cancers thrive off sugar), but what was interesting was the conversation with the oncologist. According to her "yes, cancer does like sugar, but we don't know what feeds the cancer." I was like HUH?????? She just TOLD US WHAT FEEDS CANCER; SUGAR. So I asked "if sugar feeds cancer, isn't it safe to tell cancer patients to stop eating sugar because you're providing an environment where your cancer will grow and spread???". She said "sugar is in everything, there's no way to avoid it. Even fruits have natural sugar, so as long as there's sugar, there will always be cancer." TRUE STORY. GO FIGURE.

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

It's taken me a long time to understand this "frequency" thing. I just could not wrap my head around it. I don't know that I still understand it completely, but it's starting to make more sense to me. Of course Rife had to die. He wanted to heal people.
If you watch the videos of Jon Levi on youtube, you understand that a VERY different past existed than we've been taught and it's just amazing. This awakening thing is just mind blowing. When you really understand how ENSLAVED we actually are, it just makes you so angry.

In response Made In America to her Publication

I know but try to let go of the anger and focuse on THANK GOD we NOW KNOW and we are changing it fixing the atrocities ...
Higher vibe : )

(1) Show this thread