Only people mentioned by @Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication

We need salt- just the basic kind with out anti- caking chalk! There are minerals in himalayan salt and others thstvwe need.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Thanks to the tip from a wonderful Anon Patriot, I learned about this and have my little dog, Oliver, on this protocol. We were told he has micro lymphoma. Praying for healing.🙏🏻

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

No money to be made with, CURED!

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Fenben does work. I am using it right now along with my dog. Been on it 7 weeks. it takes awhile sometimes..up to 6 months to see any changes but yep..cancer is parasitic. OH and Ivermectin works as well but Fenben (Panacur) works better) SOME have also reported to use baking soda to cure themselves and that goes into the alkalinity of the body. HCQ has also been know to work for many things like Fenben.

Vibrations - literally can do it for NO $$$ and NO side effects.
Guess Big Pharma can't make any money off that!
(see my post further down for more details.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U&t=3s

Shattering cancer with resonant frequencies: Anthony Holland at TEDxSkidmoreCollege - YouTube

NOTE FROM TED: Please do not look to this talk for medical advice. We've flagged this talk, which was filmed at a TEDx event, because it appears to fall outs...

found this interesting. I hadn't heard of this before now.
https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/fenbendazole/

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Search for Truth no matter the consequence! Welcome everyone who seeks the Truth! American State National💥💥💥WWG1WGA!!💥💥💥🇺🇸🍿

The reason Fen. & Iverm. work is because cancer is a parasite, think of the tumors and growths as growing protective environments for the parasites to multiply, travel and consume. These parasites feed and infest cells that are almost dead or cell walls that are deteriorating due to toxins. There was a study done on more then 200 different cancer samples and what they found in every sample was microscopic parasites, that would infest, consume and begin a tumorous growth that other healthy cells would stick to, obsorb and starve the cells until they were weak enough to be infested.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

In response Patriot DRP to his Publication

This is interesting. I did hear that tumours were actually the body's correct defence against what it sees as a toxin. It grows the tumour around the site and envelops it to cut it off from the rest of the body and starve it so to speak. The tumour itself is not a bad thing. And then the doctors go ahead and cut it open and perform a biopsy, and they release the toxin back out into the body, which causes more problems. Also, secondary cancer is mostly caused by the chemo given the first time round.

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Dale, we can keep sharing things like this because maybe it will make a big difference.
https://www.cancertreatmentsresearch.com/fenbendazole/

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

They could have cured people instead of milking every penny their victims have.Big pharma is not in the healing business.

(7) Show this thread

Interesting bit of information. Hubby went for PET scans this week due to a growing cancerous spot on his thigh. He was told to fast after midnight but he could drink coffee in the AM but no sugar because "sugar effects the scans and "lymphomas" particularly thrive in sugary environments" (which most people know already because ALL cancers thrive off sugar), but what was interesting was the conversation with the oncologist. According to her "yes, cancer does like sugar, but we don't know what feeds the cancer." I was like HUH?????? She just TOLD US WHAT FEEDS CANCER; SUGAR. So I asked "if sugar feeds cancer, isn't it safe to tell cancer patients to stop eating sugar because you're providing an environment where your cancer will grow and spread???". She said "sugar is in everything, there's no way to avoid it. Even fruits have natural sugar, so as long as there's sugar, there will always be cancer." TRUE STORY. GO FIGURE.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Especially interesting in light of this:

"Fenbendazole inhibits glucose uptake in the parasites."

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

My husband's oncologist said the same thing but then denied cancer feeds on sugar...the chalky stuff they have you drink before the test is laced with sugar so the cancer cell cling to the sugar...

(4) Show this thread

Interesting blog. Be sure to take Fendendazole with vitamins E,B,D,K,A for positive results. It actually blocks sugar intake which feeds off cancer cells. There appears to be no side effects.
https://www.fenbendazole.org/2019/12/19/what-is-fenbendazole-and-how-can-it-affect-cancer-treatment/

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

😛I have this! - someone at the feed store recommended it to me when I was getting my ivermectin 😁

He said every time he got sniffles or didn't feel well he took the fenbendazole a couple of days & felt fine

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Update: I took a dose of this yesterday & it really seems to have helped a histamine issue which has been nagging me the last few days
Like the ivermectin the dosage measurement goes by weight

(1) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Chlorine Dioxide...Hmmm? Sounds like the suggestion that Trump had when the media made fun of him and everyone was drinking bleach so they say lol

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Heck, I've tried everything else I may just look into this as well

I know the ivermectin helped extinguish a long time bacterial infestation in my system (and I'm still taking it once a week as a preventative) so I'm game

(1) Show this thread