Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Also, there was a TED talk video put out in Dec 2013 ... using pulse sound frequencies to destroy cancer cells ... wish my oncologists would have known about that - my chemo and radiation was completed in that month - SMH (but I am all good now - thank you VitaMIx smoothies!) :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0_kazbb_U&t=3s

Shattering cancer with resonant frequencies: Anthony Holland at TEDxSkidmoreCollege - YouTube

NOTE FROM TED: Please do not look to this talk for medical advice. We've flagged this talk, which was filmed at a TEDx event, because it appears to fall outs...

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication

Yes thank you for sharing. So glad you are better hun

In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Very interesting. Praying these sound and light therapies become widely available. Being a breast cancer survivor it would have been so great to have been treated in these ways!'

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Awwh so sorry you had to go thro that. Nana would like for all the treatments to hurry up and come out too.

(1) Show this thread

I Love Christ, My Family and My Country 💗Let Love Lead You💗

great article! Thank you Nana!

In response Compassionate Witness to her Publication

😘😇🙏💜

(1) Show this thread