Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good morning Patriots!
Nana hopes your dreams were amazing!

Look I know this man may seem pretty random in speaking his thoughts out but Nana is telling you he IS for real.

I understand what he is telling because I have been doing a lot of it.
I did not until recently realize it was called "remote viewing"
My guide has been gradually teaching me for the better part of two years.
I am trying my best to get to where this man is because right now I am just at the beginning of this and my skills are more random.
I would like to be able to focus on what I want to pick up and see as apposed to it being random.

I tell you that to say this:
YOU CAN ALL DO THIS!
You all have these same soul powers that satan has caused to be hidden for centuries.
If a Foot Washing Baptist old Lady can figure this out on my own, so can you!

Idk bout chakras & stuff, I just know God, love, and pure intent of service.

@wainthepain01

https://youtu.be/npnO9xOZRdo

The Holy Trinity of the 3 Universes! - YouTube

... To show ❤️ to this channel "Buy Us A Coffee"- https://ko-fi.com/robmercury

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I've been interested in remote viewing, ever since I first heard about it many years ago, but never really felt that it was something that I could master. I shall have a look at this video, later today, and see how I feel about that, afterwards. Thanks.

If you accept the Biblical narrative of the existence of non flesh and blood 'powers and principalities' of spiritual wickedness in high places (ie .. demons/fallen angels) and that they can inject thoughts and pictures into human minds then it's easy to understand that through and by these demon entities so-called "remote viewing" is accomplished.

The phenomena is very real and can even 'work' and garner real information but I'd strongly advise against it. It's through such tricks (sorceries clearly condemned by God through scripture) that Satan gains a foot hold in ones life and consciousness.

Be careful who you follow

In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @wht in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from wht 2.0, click on at the bottom under it