Only followers of this user (@MidnightRyder) can see their posts

In response News Corner to his Publication

I actually looked up that word..after hearing that a few days ago..This man is SICK as Cooper is!!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

LOL...

He was damned right about Trump's silence being like when the shark in Jaws went out to sea for awhile...

I can hardly WAIT until that shark comes back to snap up assholes like this pedovore, Maher.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

demons begone

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

🤔They love Trump so much they still talk about him all the time even when he is gone.

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

🔥👹TRUE STORY....NYPD knows about it....Laptop. Scanky sulfurous demons🔥👹

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

these people are sick

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

I'm calling fake, phony and FALSE on this. It sounds like barely 20 people in the "audience", it's the same people laughing over and over, can't hear any women, the whole thing feels arificial. CGI, baby.
I bet Bill Maher's gone.
Good. Disgusting POS..

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

In response Penny Shra to her Publication

True stories,,,false delivery.

(1) Show this thread

Pilot wife ✈️, Mother of 3, TN REALTOR® | BA Industrial Design from Auburn University. Christian | Patriot 🇺🇸 Medical Freedom | WWG1WGA

looks to me like they are trying to get ahead of it coming out. disgusting.

The more they keep talking about it the more sheep will wake up, so keep going MF'S...

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

I cannot stand him. The corrupt doing what they do best, spinning the truth into bullshit so their sheep that follow them blindly believe them. i cannot wait for everything to come out with so much truth and facts they cant deny it. everything they've called us crazy or insane over are actually true and factual!!!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Mr. Red Shoes Hefner is evil. I find everything he says utterly repugnant, however I tend to think he is being forced to talk about this to his left, liberal audience. Planting those words in their subconsciousness will start the process of awakening them. All it takes is a few to research and the word spreads within the left. At least that is what I am praying for.

[They] tell you! [They]Show you! Red Shoes at 3:42 and 5:16 into video! 🤔
Evil SOB😖🤬

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

I thought that too. Seemed almost planned that zoom out to show the shoes just as he was saying that.

(1) Show this thread

Dragged my Strawman out of the grave to be a part of the Great Awakening. It's now or never, folks. Artist/Free Spirit/Citizen of Earth

He doesn't mention Huma, though. And he got some jabs in on MTG. Soon they won't be laughing

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

Bill belongs to the red shoe club. Sick.

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

I started to listen to this and had to stop when they clapped about Mike Lindell being banned from Twitter...I didnt even make it to Frazzledrip....that pisses me off. That isnt even shit to laugh about...a joke about kids being slaughtered isnt funny!#ThesePeopleAreSick

HE'S part of it and trying to make light of the whole situation! You're going down you piece of 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Only followers of this user (@Swilsdorf) can see their posts

I follow back. GOD 1st and all else in life falls into alignment. Read Psalms 91 everyday. Its supernatural.

What crazy is the audience ignorant to Adrenochrome. His audience are sheep and asleep. And you can tell he likes it that way.

He is the devil in a suite.