Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

The Plan is perfect. It's Brilliant. Come in for four years bypassing their selction traps and show the world just how easy it is to create the best economy in history then allow the world to see the theft and how they select, not elect' their fake leaders," step aside and let everyone see how completely unhinged and detached from reality they actually are. Its a very efficient way of waking people up... The Art of War = The Art of the Deal

"You can't always tell the people, sometimes you have to show them." Q

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Before the entire country is destroyed it would be a good time to come on back now. The longer you wait the harder its going to be to get everyone back into the employment arena & rebuild the country as the Biden administration is doing a damn good job of destroying everything they can get their hands on and they aren't done yet.

I guess once the market crashes that will be the cue for them to tell the banks to seize all monies in your bank accounts. Wonder if Trumps white hats will do anything then because rest assured, I'm pretty certain those that have armor will as there are more of us than there is of them and that SHOULD be the straw that breaks the camels back.

It needs to collapse. The whole system needs to be taken down We arent going back to the current slave debt system we are in now. We are letting them destroy it. Another system will be phased in. We were never supposed to be in this fiat monopoly money system of debt. The only constitutional form of currency is gold and silver. The end wont be for everyone.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

I've got my silver and gold shored up but the part that puzzles me is will they take every single $$$$ away from everyone? Statements have been made pensions and 401Ks will be protected by snapshots taken right before the crash. Well those that had to create IRA's due to rolling over 401Ks from previous jobs they too should be protected but no mention of that. Yet all pensions and 401Ks and IRAs are all tied to the stock market. They don't sit in a bank account as they would never grow. I don't get how they can protect some retirement accounts but not all retirement accounts or perhaps those stating the protections of retirement accounts don't realize that IRAs were created as a retirement account not free flowing stock market come and go as you please. I'm hoping the powers that be realize this.