The Plan is perfect. It's Brilliant. Come in for four years bypassing their selction traps and show the world just how easy it is to create the best economy in history then allow the world to see the theft and how they select, not elect' their fake leaders," step aside and let everyone see how completely unhinged and detached from reality they actually are. Its a very efficient way of waking people up... The Art of War = The Art of the Deal

"You can't always tell the people, sometimes you have to show them." Q

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Beg your pardon Q WE HAVE BEEN ready and are about to start without you

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Q is very busy. Been setting things up for decades (Since Eisenhower). Got Trump to run for POTUS. The plan is coming to the Culmination.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

YESx3 🇺🇸⚖️👍🏻

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Addendum:

When all is said and done, and the indoctrination centers are returned to institutions of higher education, this needs to be taught for generations to come.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Before the entire country is destroyed it would be a good time to come on back now. The longer you wait the harder its going to be to get everyone back into the employment arena & rebuild the country as the Biden administration is doing a damn good job of destroying everything they can get their hands on and they aren't done yet.

I guess once the market crashes that will be the cue for them to tell the banks to seize all monies in your bank accounts. Wonder if Trumps white hats will do anything then because rest assured, I'm pretty certain those that have armor will as there are more of us than there is of them and that SHOULD be the straw that breaks the camels back.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

It needs to collapse. The whole system needs to be taken down We arent going back to the current slave debt system we are in now. We are letting them destroy it. Another system will be phased in. We were never supposed to be in this fiat monopoly money system of debt. The only constitutional form of currency is gold and silver. The end wont be for everyone.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Thank God there is a plan!! It may not move at our speed but it is at God’s. By His grace there is a plan and it is brillant!

But.. many people are not waking up! Even with proof/truth right in front of their faces!

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

The MEDIA propaganda megaphone is being disassembled.
The Media focuses on Kyle but little coverage of Maxwell.

Won't TruthSocial help in this area?

20% will never wake up no matter how much evidence or proof you show them and then there are those who work for the enemy who fight against it. We are the majority, however. The end won't be for everyone. Years of ideological subversion will not allow them to see the truth for fear it will dedtroy their delusions.

This explains it

https://youtu.be/0fx1BYwCwCI

(2) Show this thread