Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Look yall, I know this all sounds weird. If YOU think it sounds weird you should fookn see it from over here. Nana was just a foot washing Baptist old 60ish normal TN that has had what most would call a hard life that talked to God everyday b4 this.Before last yr I didnt have these dream and I sure as hell didnt have awake visions.B4 this I would have told ya that meditating and having a physical connection to God and seeing into other timelines was frickin crazy talk. But now here I am. All these things true and happening to me believe or dont,up to you. I know what I see & not crazy. Really!

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nope, we’re not crazy ☺️ my fellow Nana. My “visions and messages” escalated during sound healing meditations. My intuition exploded-especially with medicines and health issues. It lead to me politically waking up in March when the president mentioned HCQ. I KNEW he gave us the cure.

Same here I forgot about that part I have been listening to healing frequecy music at night as well. It is amazing 528k, 1111, low gama, 200 ranges do some weird stuff as well.

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I retired early from teaching math and do sound and energy healing for a living now ☺️. Those crystal bowls are magical 💜

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

I owed our president an apology 😬🇺🇸🙏https://www.mynewnorm.net/post/i-m-sorry-mr-president

(1) Show this thread