Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Look yall, I know this all sounds weird. If YOU think it sounds weird you should fookn see it from over here. Nana was just a foot washing Baptist old 60ish normal TN that has had what most would call a hard life that talked to God everyday b4 this.Before last yr I didnt have these dream and I sure as hell didnt have awake visions.B4 this I would have told ya that meditating and having a physical connection to God and seeing into other timelines was frickin crazy talk. But now here I am. All these things true and happening to me believe or dont,up to you. I know what I see & not crazy. Really!

Nope, we’re not crazy ☺️ my fellow Nana. My “visions and messages” escalated during sound healing meditations. My intuition exploded-especially with medicines and health issues. It lead to me politically waking up in March when the president mentioned HCQ. I KNEW he gave us the cure.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TamIAM in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication

Same here I forgot about that part I have been listening to healing frequecy music at night as well. It is amazing 528k, 1111, low gama, 200 ranges do some weird stuff as well.

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I retired early from teaching math and do sound and energy healing for a living now ☺️. Those crystal bowls are magical 💜

(1) Show this thread