Only people mentioned by @Oleendee in this post can reply

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

would be amaizing 😁👍

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

This is the 2nd one he has put out. The first one was him in very blonde hair and doing his routine from Mork&Mindy. I watched that show every week when I was young. I've got it saved somewhere on my PC. lol God knows where though.

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

it's him! it's him!!
i KNEW he was one of the good ones!!!

(1) Show this thread

💞💞💞Robin!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts