God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

The volume of gold recovered from the Vatican to at 60 m width, 120 m height, just 150 miles length... Total is 2,750,134,200 tonnes... Incredible!!! At a present value of $65,080,459.70/ tonne...wow!!!

Only people mentioned by @DorotheaTN in this post can reply

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Where is the sauce. I cant spread this without proof beyond CW. Where did you get this

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response Sherry Slape to her Publication

CNN is probably going to make a segment about it. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

17-19 flights c-17(interesting).
34 quad trillion that I had heard.
Remember Solomons Gold Was For The People

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Who is the source quoted? "Trust but verify." ~ Q

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I wish we had this in a good source that our unbelievers would believe. I would share this all over the place. There is a reason why we who were born into the Catholic Church were not given full bibles when we made Communion. They were afraid that we would actually read the Bible and realize that the Vatican was Mystery Babylon. It is clear as day to me now. Thank GOD I left, although I miss the people and the music. I could never go back knowing what I know . . . that so much human suffering they were an active part in. When I think of how my Grandmother was struggling in her old age and she would give what little she had to the church. Little did she know that they were hoarding the wealth and profiting off of crimes against humanity. Very very sad and tragic. It has been so painful to know this but we have to face the truth no matter how ugly.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

I bet, cant wait to see the real history. decades we were lied to.