Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Vaccines are killing perfectly healthy people all in the name of healthcare.

Gene therapy is killing people all in the name of genocide, but they'll never state it that way.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

You are right. I should have said mNRA experimental injections because the SCAMdemic jab is NOT a vaccine.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

It's funny how I hear people who know they are gene altering shots, and then they defend it.

They'll say "they're not experimental, they've been using mRNA vaccines for 40 years now."

That's true, but they've killed every ANIMAL they were injected into, they haven't been using them on humans for a reason.

I don't know, they must be parroting Lester Holt or something.

People still trusting what they see on television is why we're still in this mess.

(1) Show this thread