🔴Reported in Einstein Hospital in Philadelphia, PA

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot WWG1WGA Q IdoNOTconsent I ❤️Life, Animals, Adventure, Freedom &Justice- Despise Evil,Corruption,Pharma,Monsanto,Stupidity

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Share/spread. Viral. Maybe the hospital admin should hear how we feel...for days, all day every day until justice for this family. The phone number for the Einstein hospital is very very easy to find. Do not clog emergency lines... admin is responsible.

The man is there to be with his wife and baby, he is hurting no one! Our health care system is truly broken!

I am a proud Mother of two! My Husband is my Rock! I am Military proud! Back the Blue always! MAGA Forever! America First!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

These Cops need to lose their JOBS! Sue that hospital!

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Any update on this poor family?

Only followers of this user (@McPatriot64) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication

If you right click on the video you will be able to save it and share. This is horrible!!!! For the stupid covid!!!!!!!!!!!! So sick of it!!

(1) Show this thread

That wasn't about anybodys safety. The one guy didn't have his mask over his nose.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I just can’t even 🥺

Please God, help us. Prayers and love to this family.

I think 150,000,000 of us should call this hospital. All of us !
(215) 456-7890

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

All for a PCR yest that is not designed to detect infectious disease. Horrific.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

#GodHelpUsAll 🙏🕊

They allow him in, and then make him leave.🤬 And they are traumatizing his wife AND unborn child. They are following evil orders and that will not be an excuse.

God's wrath to any of you who do this to a fellow human being.

NO DM Please I am happily married #MAGA#TheGreatAwakening#Trump#GodWins#QANON#HoldTheLineDonald J Trump is my President!#Jesus is Lord

Someone please help this man! Is there any one who cares any more? I thought this would end, it is only getting worse. People are afraid to even ask for help any more! I would rather die than to put myself or one of my loved ones into a hospital! This is wrong on so many levels. Do we even live in America any more? How many have to die alone? Now it is criminal just to want to be with your loved ones, what is next? Sorry but i'm not seeing any indication of the best is yet to come. Sadly most people are losing hope, just hiding in their own homes, they don't even let their dogs out any more and I live in an upscale community. Does any one else feel like this after seeing the same crap for almost two years now????

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Thoris Szczerba to her Publication

i gotta agree. Enough is enough. This plan.. SUCKS and makes m absolutely furious that we have to suffer like this. I would rather God come take us all than to go through this nightmare. We didnt deserve a second chance at life. and any MFer that says..."What an amazing time to be alive!" can shove it up their asses.

(1) Show this thread