Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

If you enter the image in tineye.com the only sources it links to (50 or so) are all Russian magazine sites and at least a dozen that I checked don't even contain the picture in question. I suspect it's a Russian woman that someone found who only looks like the press secretary or it's somehow a photoshop that's flying under the radar of tineye.

For my Family & a Better World. #WWG1WGA 🌏🌍🌎

In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

And there is more about her... and bro !!!

- I LOVE: God,🇫🇷 🇺🇸 & americans (especialy since Trump), Freedom - I HATE: censorship & lies, so MSM & NWO 🇪🇺

In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication

THE citadel of the RobinHood stuff !

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

she has much circling back to do!

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

why are Jen's so historically naughty?

#Jinn

Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Mum. That is all.

Those hats look SO WARM but I think it would look nicer in Red with an American flag pin

Grandmother to 3, No DM's please, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Knowledge is power!

And the plot thickens!

Can't stand this...ummm, "we'll circle jerk and get back to you" c*nt!

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

😉It's real name is JEFF not jan