Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

God Bless the United States for America; Donald J Trump is my President (for which I am deeply grateful) and Jesus is Lord! GOD WINS

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Ah, the sweet smell of desparation in the afternoon ☺️

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Scared Libtard

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Failed FL Candidate 4 Dems, trying to remain relevant
after her loss.

Hope SS visits her.

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

too late...

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Always Projection! always!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

He IS the legitimate President.#Biden Cheated we all know it and we all know why.

To be clear, would that look like the shadow presidency Barack Obama ran, with Democrat govenors taking orders from him during the Trump Presidency? Is that the model she is reffering to?🤨

These people are STUPID

I'm a Shamanic Practitioner and work through Journeys and Dreams. I am an Active Journey Artist and Dream facilitator.

yep, Mar-a-Lago is the Winter White House.

please let it be known: this isnt a brother vs brother Civil War. this is a Revolution. its Us Vs Them. the scared ones know who "they" are, and we all know who "we" are! 🇺🇸👊🏻🐸👊🏻🇺🇸

No created thing can stop God from doing what HE wants.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

guessing twitter doen not find this as inciting violence?

Talk about spreading propaganda...just like the "Storming of the Capitol" .. I think these people live in an alternate universie.

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

its hard to sit by and only hear that these things are happening,, i cant imagine how all fhis gets done without us seeing something. i assume we will someday, i hope,, but it is obvious that things are happening allbeit slowly and out of sight..

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

Civil War brought to You by the Democrats.

Patriot . Love my Country . Romans 8:28 . Land of the Free Because of the Brave . Shoot like a girl . Trump's still my President

And that's exactly what President Trump was working hard to avoid - Americans fighting Americans

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

It's breathing right down their necks & the tone is getting more hysterical from these dweebs

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

😆😊
Eye for Eye crew doesn't approve of table flipping?
Tough TiTays...You get what you give in this
#Boomerang

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Not "in a few moths", dear...in a few weeks. Everyone will know that Trump won and that he is indeed the legitimate president of the new Constitutional Republic.

Indeed! Hysteria at its finest!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

😘😇Nana will be your 18th reply again

Maybe Biden is the shadow govt???

God♥️Trump♥️Kindness♥️Love♥️Gratitude ♥️MAGA ♥️🤍💙🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

sheer panic! 😂😂

This a tell to let u know she is dirty!

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Anyone check if the adult disposible diaper stocks have gone up recently? LOL

It concerns me that she thinks her side is in control. It concerns me that if, as we've been told, the military is in control, neither she nor her cohorts seem to be aware of it. It concerns me that I have now read more calls from our enemies to indict Trump than calls from Trump to indict our enemies. It concerns me that today is presumably the end of the Ten Days of Darkness yet so far I have not heard a peep from the Emergency Broadcast System. It concerns me that Trump is having meetings about helping the GOP retake the House in 2022. Why are more people not concerned about these things?

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Do u really think that? Republicans and DEMS r gone! From NOW on it is the PATRIOTS who r in charge! Trump is in charge with the Almighty hand on GOD on him! When you asked GOD in prayer did you get the answers immediately, no and when GOD reveals all you will be turning cartwheels while crying!

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

In response Mark Quinn to his Publication

Dude. Calm your tits. It's very obvious if you let yourself see it.
1) Charles Flynn just got put in charge of the US Army Pacific.
2) DC is under military occupation.
3) The biggest racketeering scam in the world was just exposed by redditors using an icon that looks like young Donald Trump. Coincidence? Don Jr said no.
4) They are panicking so hard they are violating Constitutional law.

It's not like they can just come out and say "Our bad, you're right, we cheated an election. We're not in charge." That's treason and it is punishable by firing squad.

(2) Show this thread

😂🍿💥

Retired Veteran, Patriot, Constitutionalist, and lover of Freedom! Save the Republic!

Democrats always accuse others of what they are or planning to do. Very telling tweet

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

hang that bitch

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Kinda like Obumer ... huh

he already is