Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I want to make this very clear for all of you who think JFK jr. is coming back to enact revenge for his fathers death.
He is not and will not ever been seen in public again.
He is by all accounts "dead".
There is no need for him to do anything nor was there ever.
His father was not killed by the Cabal.
JFK's first born son is already taking care of that revenge business and has no fear of the cabal.
The two were friends as well as half brothers.

You see, like I have said before if you are high ranking Cabal you must turn your first two children over to be raised by other Cabal members, Abraham was to sacrifice and the devil likes to one up.
JFK used to be Cabal.
Check and see how many children Jackie actually had.
How many were "lost"?
JFK jr. was born 12 years after his oldest half brother.
His oldest half brother was given the middle name John for a reason.
He is the real Jr.
Do you ever wonder why he pays so much tribute to the Kennedy's?
Now you'll understand.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

πŸ‘€What? Who is he then by full name. Him who was born 12 years before. Are we to that extent led so much behind the light. How do you know this from I do not understand that game anymore because after all the years we have been in it I see more and more strange explanations that were not on the Q board at all- Just think I give up from now to hear more or know the truth for it is as strange as the lie. I have no idea what is right and wrong anymore.πŸ™„πŸ˜«

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

Donald J Trump.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

πŸ€”How about General Patton being DJT's father? And Jackie is not the mother of DJT who is that? If they are half-brothers. You can see we're led behind the light with a great deal about who Trump's family is.😨

I agree that Trump looks much more like Patton than JFK and JFK JR in older pics .
I am confused as to where this all
leads though and the consequences.

I am hearing abt Mrs Trumps maiden name being Christ and that JFK was related to Lincoln and the Druse who were hiding the Jesus bloodline. Still children mentioned not raised in normal situations though - adoptions and all.
I could imagine Satan bloodlines would want this bloodline eliminated, assuming it exists🧐

Alternatively we have Mrs Trump having a child with JFK . That child was given away to be raised and now Trump is defending his bloodline in revenge for his biological Dad and its not about saving America or people at all. πŸ€”
πŸ€ͺ

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Star, click on at the bottom under it