Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

I want to make this very clear for all of you who think JFK jr. is coming back to enact revenge for his fathers death.
He is not and will not ever been seen in public again.
He is by all accounts "dead".
There is no need for him to do anything nor was there ever.
His father was not killed by the Cabal.
JFK's first born son is already taking care of that revenge business and has no fear of the cabal.
The two were friends as well as half brothers.

You see, like I have said before if you are high ranking Cabal you must turn your first two children over to be raised by other Cabal members, Abraham was to sacrifice and the devil likes to one up.
JFK used to be Cabal.
Check and see how many children Jackie actually had.
How many were "lost"?
JFK jr. was born 12 years after his oldest half brother.
His oldest half brother was given the middle name John for a reason.
He is the real Jr.
Do you ever wonder why he pays so much tribute to the Kennedy's?
Now you'll understand.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

πŸ‘€What? Who is he then by full name. Him who was born 12 years before. Are we to that extent led so much behind the light. How do you know this from I do not understand that game anymore because after all the years we have been in it I see more and more strange explanations that were not on the Q board at all- Just think I give up from now to hear more or know the truth for it is as strange as the lie. I have no idea what is right and wrong anymore.πŸ™„πŸ˜«

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication

Donald J Trump.

Trump 1946 and Jr 1960 are 14 years apart.
I am aware this could be a bloodline fight but certainly do we not have goodies and baddies or white hats and dark hats in your version of the game ?
Is there no redemption ?
No allowance for change or improvement ? Or is it a case of a leopard never changes its spots ?
Do all Cabal have the same stated aim or does one bloodline perhaps have a differjng version or idea of what is best , like one side may decide they actually like humans a bit ( and not as a food source)
Are you saying Trump eats people like the rest of the Cabal?
I still have my rose colored glass opinion on what will happen but I am interested in your perception.
Also do you have any evidence to support the idea that Trump and Jr are half brothers through the father I assume.
Who is Patrick then?
So many questions and so little time !

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sunny Star, click on at the bottom under it