Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I’ve been married for 39 years. Was told straight up by my wife that it’s STUPID people like me refusing the vax that are keeping this plandemic going. I’m not angry at her, I just pray daily for all who were injected. It’s hard for all of us, but please don’t give up

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

This war is claiming many really good ppl. We didn't real eyez when we started it would be brother against brother, mother against children. I believe that we are seeing martyrs leaving us behind to fight this despicable war. If it continues as it is now, WE will see the establishment coming after us and they will require us to choose between good and evil. I personally think WE are the prize, we are the ones the demonic forces are chasing. The ones who are refusing to be lead and that is why it is so paramount for us to remain strong, loving but strong. We are fighting for God and His angels. Plz try to remember, each one of US are doing this for the whole "pot". Not just ourselves, but for our future, for our children, for our grandchildren, WE have been summoned by the Lord. Try to focus on what you KNOW to be right and just and never let down your guard, Keep the full armor of God on at all times. Know YOU are loved and NOT alone! Ty for being here to help!❤️

Only people mentioned by @DennisOfVenice in this post can reply

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response _d3nn @n0n to his Publication

God will visit all