Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Part 2
OK this may get confusing so I will go slow and answer questions before I move forward with next drop but know that this will explain everything that is going on and should be the main focus because this is what controls everything you are seeing in the news and with the mandates and shortages.

Elon Musk and Space X play a massive role in all of this.
In the drop I make a connection between Elon and a book called "The Player of Games"
I put in a link because this is SOOO important to many of Q's drops.
Along with the drop I am putting in two Gematria connections to it.
This satellite contains something that is massive to the human race.
It is in a way the human race.
We live IN the Matrix and over the next few days and many drops I will remove all doubt about it.
These drops will have sauce so prepare.
I need time between drops so I don't step on my own posts and to make things as clear as possible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Player_of_Games

Rocket boosters recovered at sea? What did they need of them?

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @beladybug777 in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

By saving the booster it can be reused, lowering the cost of the next flight making it available to more people and companies. I believe they have reused a booster 70+ times. It wasn't the same one of course but each reuse saves millions.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

But you didn't answer my question?

(1) Show this thread