Part 2
OK this may get confusing so I will go slow and answer questions before I move forward with next drop but know that this will explain everything that is going on and should be the main focus because this is what controls everything you are seeing in the news and with the mandates and shortages.

Elon Musk and Space X play a massive role in all of this.
In the drop I make a connection between Elon and a book called "The Player of Games"
I put in a link because this is SOOO important to many of Q's drops.
Along with the drop I am putting in two Gematria connections to it.
This satellite contains something that is massive to the human race.
It is in a way the human race.
We live IN the Matrix and over the next few days and many drops I will remove all doubt about it.
These drops will have sauce so prepare.
I need time between drops so I don't step on my own posts and to make things as clear as possible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Player_of_Games

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Sounds intriguing to say the least

Rocket boosters recovered at sea? What did they need of them?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Bonnie Brickell to her Publication

By saving the booster it can be reused, lowering the cost of the next flight making it available to more people and companies. I believe they have reused a booster 70+ times. It wasn't the same one of course but each reuse saves millions.

(1) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

social consciousness

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Thanks for posting this, there will be more to come without a doubt.

(1) Show this thread

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

Does this have anything to do with Russia supposedly destroying a satellite and creating a debris field, forcing ISS to go into safety measures today?

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

It is part of it but a very small one. This is a huge picture to try to see all at once.

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

ZU-MA means 'to bind-Wisdom or knowledge', so it's an information gatherer? Could be a spying satelite? Huawhi? 5G?

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Why yes it is but it is so much more. Nicely done.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

https://youtu.be/VJNFQlThkkM John Qpublic@jamescantplayanymore John what do you think about this? Michael Salla says that Musk, Branson and Bezos and Shatner are all working with the Galactic Federation of Worlds (Which includes Space Force) to build the Space Fleet that will defend our Solar System now that the Draco/Reptilians and others have been defeated here...The head is cut off and it's our turn now to control our own destiny...Any thoughts???

Were Facebook & Social Media Blackouts due to Capture of Tall Gray Aliens? - YouTube

On October 3, I reported on the sensational news that nine Tall Gray (Eban) extraterrestrials had been captured by the Galactic Federation of Worlds only fou...

(1) Show this thread