Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

❤️👍Dandelion root powder helps to stimulate circulation & build the immune system. Research shows that it’s better than chemotherapy for treating prostate and lung cancer. According to a study from the Windsor Regional Cancer Center in Ontario, Canada – Consuming dandelion root extract assists with the reduction of chronic myelomonocytes, a type of cancer affecting seniors.

The dandelion root extract is effective at killing cancer cells. There are plenty of anecdotal studies showing patients responding to treatment with dandelion root extract. Some studies show that 48 hours after administration of dandelion extra, the subject’s cancer cells begin to show signs of degradation. As a result, the body starts to replace them with new cells.

There are also numerous studies showing that dandelion extracts are successful in the treatment of other cancers such as breast, liver, prostate, and lung cancer. Dandelion root tea may taste terrible, but it’s effective at restoring your health.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Great info. Thanks!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Might be a good thing to take every day.
All the contaminants in our tap water cause cancer.
I checked out my city and it's absolutely disgusting.

https://www.ewg.org/tapwater/

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

i just checked mine and that’s deoressng. Good thing we have a filer system fir drinking and am hoping it takes care if it! 😳

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

holy cow thanks for posting. I'm building a house in the mountains and just 'ass-umed' that the local freshness factor would mean good water. I mean it's gotta creek running through it lol. It came back with a HORRIBLE rating! Like almost shocking!! I'll be looking at reverse osmosis...

(2) Show this thread