Only people mentioned by @Dollface in this post can reply

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

I Thought China Owns It? Not Really Sure Who Does?

Nothing but a Deep State operative is has sild hus soul the western central bank and hus hoping everyone will listen to him and all if hus cimmie cronies who can not let anything become decentralized they have to control eveything your money and whether or not you live or die....🖕

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Gordon Carle to his Publication

interesting...

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Pena thinks cryptocurrency is non-other than Russian President Vladimir Putin.
I no longer think People are that caring who owns what.
People who invest are about making money, not who behind it.
Morality is missing, and money has taken charge. just an opinion

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I've steered clear of Bitcoin, partly for its criminal origins and uses. There's also the issue of it using too much electricity for transaction validation. I prefer proof-of-stake coins to proof-of-work ones. Also, I'm not in the market for crypto, but rather asset-backed digital currency, the kind that will have a place in the QFS.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

I got a quarter to a donut its somehow related to fookin Soros

Trust the plan— God’s plan. Not going down without a fight👊🏼🇺🇸♥️✝️ 17 sent me😉19 is our president! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication

The first person I thought of was soros. Then i said hmm maybe hitler? 🥴

(1) Show this thread

gold has been hyped up for a long time too even though it is still a precious metal but there are miles and miles of this stuff stacked up that's been hoarded by the Vatican and many other countries so when this stuff gets released the gold prices will drop dramatically the one to invest into is silver that one has not been hoarded and there is a very limited Supply to it.

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

CIA trafficks in children .Worldwide. BIT Coin = Baby International Trade Coin.

CIA and CCP, I believe that Patrick Byrne is somehow tied in to the initial creation of the block chain.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

barrack obama with help of Alweed, Gates , Jack and Zuck to Traffick Children and pay for them digitally

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

o............m...............g...........🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

👊Created for the dark web shopping malls.

(2) Show this thread

Epstein?

That's who I thought of or Soros/Gate's/Rothchilds

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

WHO do we ALL know that is hated? It must be someone all common people know. Especially IF they would drop the bitcoin in a heart beat.
Im thinking Hitler😂🤣

(2) Show this thread