My magnificent, magical frog family…please take the time to enjoy this weekend with your family and friends, We are Flynn’s F.R.O.G.s and fully reliant on God. We ARE the chosen to lead the next generation into the new golden age almost upon us. We are chosen to comfort, educate and help the newly awakened in this next portion of mission. Many of us are tired but we need to continue holding the line until we are told to stand down. The finish line is truly within sight. We are family….if you need some help, we are here for you. The best is yet to come truly. Nothing will stop the White Hats from finishing this war. We won. God won. All we are expected to do at this point is hold the line and be ready for the next portion of our mission so don your armor of God. God has definitely blessed you all.
Mar ❤️❤️❤️. 11/13/21

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

💞🙏✝️🙏💞
🇺🇸 🕊WWG1WGA 🕊🇺🇸

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

👊💥💞...🙏🕊️🙌

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What an awesome post! I needed this. Thanks so much. Your name makes me think of Joe M. Are you Joe M? I miss him. If not, sorry, I just had to ask :).

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I am TheStormIsUponUs .

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

What an awesome post! I needed this. Thanks so much. Your name makes me think of Joe M. Are you Joe M? I miss him. If not, sorry, I just had to ask :).

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I have wondered the same thing at times.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Holding the line! 🐸