Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Followed all Patriots and RT.
🇺🇸👊🇺🇸

This is good info to have/know. But one question... it doesn't say how much water to use. 3 inches in a pot but what size pot then?

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

In response Sharon Donnelly to her Publication

Just cover rindes with water, bring to boil and turn on simmer for 2 hrs. DO NOT lift lid for 2 hrs. Add local honey at end to sweeten before drinking. Used twice and works. As well as for common cold.

(1) Show this thread

𝓤.𝓢. 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝔂 𝓥𝓮𝓽 (31𝒱/31𝓤) 𝓐𝓲𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮, 𝒯𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞ℴ𝓂𝓂 𝒮𝓅ℯ𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓉. ℬ𝒮𝒸ℐ𝒯, ℳ𝓊𝓈𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶𝓃

@nickpoma
Thank You

God, Country and Family. I love President Trump. 💞 Stand for the flag and kneel to pray to God. Jesus is King 🙏

I am on the Transplant list. A few months ago I got the virus. Everyone's symptoms are different.
1. difficult breathing
Nebulizer and albuterol 3x day
pineapple- has Bromelain in it to help the lungs
2. 750mg vitamin C x2
Your body will naturally get rid of any extra vitamin C
3. Z-pack
4. zinc - dosage on bottle
5. Tylenol as needed
6. bone broth chicken noodle soup
add garlic, oregano and bullion
7. Hot liquids daily
8. Tonic water - Quinine
it is bitter so use apple juice or natural juice as a chaser because it is bitter.
9. Spirometer to strengthen the lungs
not a

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

THANQ - THATS GREAT 🍞🍞🍞🍞

Or for those who like it with a drink, Angostora Bitters is a good way to get quinine, or cinchona officianalis in herbal form. take with zinc.
Dr. Zelenko protocol.

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication

Doctor Zelenko is great!

Dutch Lady .. awakened since 2002. Share and inspire. Justice for all the good people, children & mother earth. #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGA

In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication

Doctor Zelenko is great!

(2) Show this thread

i have made this but i use a crock pot and cook on the lowest setting for 6 hours

cool. & interesting.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Done, and thanQ for the insight... Have a blessed day Deeds..🙏

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

Vodka and tonic all day

In response Sturgill Simpson to his Publication

😆😂😂😂that'll do it

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Proud Patriots ❤️✝️🙏Trump Supporters Save the children ✝️❤️✝️❤️Back the 👮‍♂️👮‍♀️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲#MAGA 4 EVER

I only drink a few cups aweek but add cranberry juice and only buy the diet tonic water.

100% red pilled musician and artist based in Scotland - writing & recording songs about all this which hopefully help others. WWG1WGA

But some people medically cannot have grapefruit - what then?