This was a conversation I came across on a friend's page and I screenshot it and highlighted portions that stood out to me that I feel is connected. I sent it to him and he responded. There's definitely a connection and it doesn't take a scientist to put the shit together.

Only people mentioned by @Stardust_1776 in this post can reply

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response April Evans to her Publication

When are the MSM brainwashed going to wake up. PCR tests don't even work why doesn't that alarm them? Oh and the Corona virus is in FACT the Common Cold which ivermectin can easily treat. The SCAMdemic is a complete and utter LIE! It is an excuse to: mistreat patients w/ Remdesivir and put them on ventilators and claim Covid killed them (not the Fauchi/CDC's deadly protocols), fear monger people into complete slavery, shutdown everything, destroy the economy, steal our elections and kill as many people as possible! All while they make a fortune off their jabs, boosters, protective gear, sanitizing chemicals, Covid money laundering etc.....

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

Everbody thats going to wake up is awake. We can't wait forever for everyone. Get ready. The end won't be for everyone.

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

"Higher immunity"???

No, the vaxx isn't about covid.

Addicts.

And this "drug" only leads to death.