Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

This world has gone mad! Really?! I cant believe the things people believe! Great job by the host calling out the BS!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

she rocks for sure! Wish I could do that!! haha

You can do it! Speak Truth, Logic and Common Sense!

🙏😄👊 will try, but not on family, haha

Amen Brother! Ive tried on family too.. have to plant the seeds and then wait on it and be patient. It sucks when you feel like you have to curb the truth. For those closest to you sharing Truth often just pushes them away. Ive found that if someone distant shares the exact same thing.. my family will buy it. If it comes from me they are closed off. Ugh!

100&, ad they will just argue and do the opposite of what I say

I told my 2 step daughters that I thought the Vax was the mark of the Beast and I said, “I wouldnt get it”. I offered them my reasoning for it.. but slammed the door on the evidence and they got very very angry about it. They both got vaxxed to spite me and now both have medical problems they didnt have before. They both got Covid also despite being vaxxed. I feel bad.. like I pushed them into getting vaxxed but honestly they were going to get it before I warned them anyway. Praying they wake up and that God heals!

😁👊you do NOT control their decisions

now they get covid and have health injuries, so pray for med beds

we love our brainwashed family, even if they won't listen

I have just as bad things on my end, but today I am determined to believe that this will turn around some day

God Bless us all! Asking God to send an army of angels to help us

Only people mentioned by @TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Best Is Yet To Come!, click on at the bottom under it