Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

many peoples minds are completely warped.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response ChrisAngel 1717 to her Publication

100% agree

(1) Show this thread

American who Loves Jesus Grandmother fighting 4 future generations Freedom Defender of US Sovereignty We are flooded with Corruption

If men did they would not be or want to be a female!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response MAGA Granny KAG to her Publication

100 percent lol

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

The degree to which people have had their logical minds turned off by brainwashing is frightening.

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

sub-human behavior, not human compassion
I cannot believe the psychologists are not having a field day with it, but they are nazis, I guess

(1) Show this thread

This world has gone mad! Really?! I cant believe the things people believe! Great job by the host calling out the BS!

she rocks for sure! Wish I could do that!! haha

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

The show host is spot-on. The caller is brainwashed.

Sadly, due to censorship and political narrative trying to brainwash people, I think the show host will be off the air soon.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

🙏😄🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏right, but let's hope she gets calls for her support instead of karen complaints

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

What do I think? I think the caller is an idiot.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication

100 percent

(1) Show this thread