Only people mentioned by @Mike314 in this post can reply

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

EXCELLENT - thank You.
11/11/21

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

You're welcome.

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

anybody wanna have smoke. Dude must have killed himself for that part.

Realtor, Barnhart Realty Group, Publisher/ Round Town News, Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom, loves animals!!

What a great way to start the day. Good morning Patriots!!! Have a blessed day.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Interesting photo.

The FBI controlled and infiltrated by a minion of the globalists (I think it was refered to as the Consortium in the X files)

The FBI having black hats (those working for or beloning to the Smoking Man and his masters - Krycheck), grey hats (those undecided or unaware of who they were working for but who can change - Skinner, Spender), white hats (Mulder and Scully).

The alliance of evil
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists

Infiltration and control the methods of the alliance

Only followers of this user (@unite_worldwide) can see their posts

because President…

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

He promised to take back our country from enemies foreign and domestic and return the rightful power to We the People; that is why. Promises made, promises kept!