“I want to start with the good news. The United States right now today is under White Hat Martial Law. On the 19th of January 2021 then President Trump, POTUS 45, turned control of the United States of America over to the Military White Hats and we’re currently being controlled in that manner. I don’t know which actor is playing Biden, but they’re doing a better job than he ever could. Our country is going to be saved in a window, I believe, 28 October to 11 November of this year, 2021.”…Field McConnell

“When you live in the dark for a long time, these mornings feel like night. But guess what? The light is coming!” …Denzel Washington

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

Fake Biden having his mask ripped off during one of his "pressers" from the fake White House would be the best way to end this charade.

Only people mentioned by @EAGLE777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from EAGLE 777, click on at the bottom under it