Think about it logically.
The only way is the military.
Fully controlled.

Save & spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker).
Biggest advanced drop on Pol.

Kevin Clinesmith - [KC] 11.3 - First Marker verified ? πŸ˜ŽπŸΏπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
Military is the only way... #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming . Nothing!
#MAGA #wwg1wga #GodWins #TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Nothing's more important than children We'll fight against the cabal We'll win

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

wouldn't be Podesta's arrest, first marker?

In response ANQNIZ _17 - Z to his Publication

It's the 11.3 we are looking for and we got that with Kevin Clinesmith. We could still see action on Podesta but that 11.3 marker with KC yesterday is no mistake thats for sure. Future Proves Past.

(1) Show this thread

{God. Family. Country.} Truth seeker Jesus lover Patriot for life

What does pol stand for again? I remember@santasurfing asking it about it one time but now I can't recall what it was.....

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

True

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Done in 30❓ That would be today. Freedom day tomorrow based on Trump EO❓ πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🀣

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

30 days from the fake inauguration is what I'm thinking. Or maybe 30 days from January 6th, when Pence refused to de-certify the election πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” I'm leaning toward the fake inauguration 30-day countdown, though. Remember, General Flynn asked us to allow another 30 days after Slow Joe was "sworn in."

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

In response Nina Patriot to her Publication

If I've learned anything this last year..throw dates and times out the door. Too many variables. If we are watching, so are [They] πŸ™‚

(3) Show this thread

Yes, the whole theory is based on millitary in control. But we only assume they are , what if thet aren't? It is freaking me out.

In response IChing IChing to his Publication

They've sure got DC fenced off and at least 30 thousand troops there- and the general said on GMA that they were going to have a 'smooth transition into military control"- that's pretty convincing to me.

(1) Show this thread

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

5:5

The marker 11.3 means that the military justice code 11.3 enabled the takeover of D.C. by the military while "fake" Biden is temporarily president to wake people up. It has nothing to do with Kevin Clinesmith.

In response Kdak Cialkdja to his Publication

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA God Wins God first and foremost.πŸ™πŸ» I’m a Leo🦁 Love life πŸ€— Be positive it looks good on youπŸ’«πŸ˜˜πŸ§šπŸ»πŸ•ŠπŸŒΉβœ¨

In response Kdak Cialkdja to his Publication

I heard differently, but I also get multiple drop decodes. However, I'm going to say this was verified.

(2) Show this thread