Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

The biggest lie satan ever got Christians to believe in is that all you need to do is be kind & gentle, go to church, read your scriptures and pray.

We all know true Christians are Warriors of Truth and we are here to expose darkness any way we can.

When we’ve accomplished the mission and the war is won, only then will we experience true happiness.

Everything else is make-believe happiness.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

All true Doq, but when I connect with God, I am purely happy.
I am happy most of the time.
I know there are lies of Religion and EVERYTHING in our past, and we still have to carry the sword until we win and run satan off this planet, but most days Nana rides above this negative and I feel joy most of the time in my soul, my God and the visions of the future that I see.
It IS gonna be amazing!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Well said Nana;
Please ALL stay focused on the truth to manifest a beautiful heaven on earth with joy & happiness. Your BELIEF that GOD has this is all we need to know to fight, win and conquer evil.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Thanks it is truely how I feel.
I used to worry all the time, struggled with raising 2 kids on my own because their father, and I use that term for him graciously) was worthless.
God and my relationship to him is all that got us thro it.
I came to know that the more worry and fear that we allow to rule our days the more negative things that we attract to our lives.
Once we learn this we can manifest more positive lives.
Change your thoughts~~~ Change your life.

Yes I completely agree. I try to explain to others that worry is like praying in reverse ... meaning what you think about is what you receive. When we pray it's usually for others, health and love, that's what all of humanity needs. We thrive on joy and kindness. Etc.

Worry is just the opposite, and we don't need any of that!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @akalaurel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE, click on at the bottom under it