The biggest lie satan ever got Christians to believe in is that all you need to do is be kind & gentle, go to church, read your scriptures and pray.

We all know true Christians are Warriors of Truth and we are here to expose darkness any way we can.

When we’ve accomplished the mission and the war is won, only then will we experience true happiness.

Everything else is make-believe happiness.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Assassins Creed!!!!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Turn the other cheek? Probably put in the bible by a scribe that the Pope was molesting around 300 AD ;(

Numbers 14:9 Only rebel not ye against the LORD, neither fear ye the people of the land; for they are bread for us: their defense is departed from them, and the LORD is with us: fear them not.
The Lord Hosts-Hebrew word sabaoth, meaning “armies”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN9SZYqxVgI&list=RDQN9SZYqxVgI&start_radio=1&ab_channel=NikkiBrewer

You're an Army - Rick Pino (with lyrics) - YouTube

"You're an Army" with "Lift Your Voice" prelude prophetic word. This video contains the lyrics. I do NOT own the rights to this song or the pictures used in ...

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Linda Moore to her Publication

Love Rick! Andappropriate for Veterans Day👊

(1) Show this thread

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

Revelation 17 - 1. Then one of the seven angels with the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits on many waters. 2. The kings of the earth were immoral with her, and those who dwell on the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her immorality.”

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

spaghetti is great! delicious! 🍝❤️

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

...or rob usernames and make big account followings...we know...

God, Family and President Trump. I'm a Mom, Nana, Veteran, Patriot. a Mom, Grandma, Conservative, Prior Military Veteran, Patriot

Very Very true. I've left many platforms due to "Holier than thou people"

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

we need to fulfill the law love God with all our hearts and love each other as God loves us. Does God smack the wicked? you bet he does.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Amen DOQ.

Jesus was loving and kind but many people forget how divisive he was due to Truth. And many people were ashamed to show themselves to Jesus because of this and reacted with hate.

It had to be this way though. Jesus had to divide the sheep form the wolves like the Good Shepherd he is.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All true Doq, but when I connect with God, I am purely happy.
I am happy most of the time.
I know there are lies of Religion and EVERYTHING in our past, and we still have to carry the sword until we win and run satan off this planet, but most days Nana rides above this negative and I feel joy most of the time in my soul, my God and the visions of the future that I see.
It IS gonna be amazing!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Well said Nana;
Please ALL stay focused on the truth to manifest a beautiful heaven on earth with joy & happiness. Your BELIEF that GOD has this is all we need to know to fight, win and conquer evil.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Ephesians 5:11-16 KJV

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

13 But all things that are reproved are made manifest by the light: for whatsoever doth make manifest is light.

14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

Thank you for posting this. Amen 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

So true - We are not meant to be sheep - God/Universe calls us to wake up and speak and fight for the truth - we are our own saviours with the help of the most divine

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I think the biggest lie Satan has deceived the world into believing is: Satan isn't real.

If you are awake you KNOW that Satan is all to real! However, if Satan is real, than you KNOW God Almighty is real! Praise Jesus. God will have His vengeance upon the wicked!

YES YES YES AMEN

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

some people dont even need a holy book to threaten hell to know not to be evil dick......imagine that

AMEN! 😇🙏❤

American who Loves Jesus Grandmother fighting 4 future generations Freedom Defender of US Sovereignty We are flooded with Corruption

Warrior Up!

The so called brainwashed every Sunday church goers are rolling up their sleeves. Well atleast my family did . They were unhappy when I said yep you got it ! 👍 The mark of the beast. I have we have tried to wake them up . We just can't help the Stupid 🙃

Yes . And these so called churches need to be preaching about our flat earth 🌎

DARK TO LIGHT . ✨❤️✨

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

We need to be BOLD for Christ with Truth. ❤️

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Christians are CALLED to Wage War against Evil !!

Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. ~Ephesians 10-11

PUT ON THE FULL ARMOR OF GOD, in this battle against dark spiritual entities.

The dark world in which we live is Satan’s playground. The tempting sights, sounds, and tastes in this world dazzle and allure. Earthly objects appear very real to us, while heavenly realities can seem ethereal and intangible.

Satan also has centuries of experience as a tempter, knowing exactly which temptations are most likely to draw individual human nature into sin, or to a subtle self-exalting pride in our own righteousness.

God armed Christians for the battle! The power of God, who raised Jesus Christ back to life, is REAL power, far greater than the terrifying power pitted against us.

The one who is IN US is greater than the one who is in the world.
~1 John 4:4

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Amen DOQ. And “Don’t judge people” and “turn the other cheek.” Those two always get me. I can only put it into this perspective; if someone comes into your house threatening your family, you should say “yeah, okay brother, there’s my wife and children. Have at em cause I’m turning the other cheek.” Oh, and dont talk about blood sacrifices, aborted fetal in our foods (because we’re all guilty), don’t judge Fauci or the crime syndicate destroying the country. PLEASE!!! We shouldn’t call a spade a spade??? Just let them destroy your family because “we must not judge.” If You Are NOT calling them out, and wanting them held accountable, you’re just as guilty. And someone that doesn’t agree can explain the Bible passage “Don’t you know brethren that you will judge the angels.?”. If you can’t judge what you see now, God doesn’t need you in the future.

🙏🌿💖

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Too many Christians I've talked to have seemed only to be concerned about themselves, waiting for and expecting a rapture (that will never happen, BTW) to take THEM out of the fray. "I don't have any dogs in the fight" said one. In other words, no matter how many children have been trafficked and sacrificed, it would only matter if HER grandchildren were victims.

IF IT DOESN'T PERSONALLY AFFECT THAT YOU THAT EVEN ONE CHILD SUFFERS, THEN HOW FUCKING CLOSE TO GOD'S HEART DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?

Yahshua never mentioned a rapture. He never even hinted at such an astounding occurrence. Little wonder why.

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

AGREED 100%.
... the so-called "Rapture" is FALSE doctrine- traditions of man-made BS ... Its not even in the Bible and those who preach it are False Prophetic lizards! ... again, IT IS NOT IN THE BIBLE.

Church is not found inside a building.
- He is within you
- He dwells inside you
- He is your soul.

If you are not clear about that please read the Bible, beginning in Genesis and ask for His guidance. Its a beautiful journey.

Follow His commandments to find the TRUE path.

(1) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Unfortunately, you are right. Goats love starving the sheep.

They fear Bears, Wolves, Lions and Eagles.

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

what they fear most is when a sheep becomes a man, book of enoch.

(1) Show this thread