Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

It's an interesting work of fiction. Alas it's just that, and a distraction from reality. A reality that we all need to deal in so our Republic lives.

In response Doc Savage to his Publication

For real, why do people keep putting bullshit like this out there?

(1) Show this thread

Blunt to the point of abrasive..I shoot from the hip.. AM directed by the heart .. tempered by the 🧠

i went to school with Ellen’s bro vance.. there was always school issues with the fact that they DONT VAX= elite dont vax .. period.. if Gaven got the vax.. it was injected into him by the white hats. just facts= Ellen even said so on camera so look it up & warch it.. elites dont vax.. BILK GATES KIDS DONT VAX.. senate & congress & postal workers r exempt..elites r not worried about how they appear tonu.

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

according to someone I trust, RRN is a whitehat run Op, They exaggerate and embellish the converstions on purpose. But appatently the main facts are true. These are comms to the patriots, but mostly dismissed as fake news by most normies. As with all info read but dont believe ANYTHING unless the dots line up.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

I don’t know what to think of RRN

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I don’t trust RRN. No other channels ever corroberate their stories.

(1) Show this thread