Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

I cant get images or videos to upload@administrator :(

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana cant either and besides that my dang phone and laptop literally jumped forward an hour this morning right in front of my eyes. Had to reset all phones here yesterday as well would not connect to internet nor call out.
Then time issue this morning.
Would think it was just the phone got mixed up from the time change this past Sunday except that it went an hour forward instead of falling back.

Seriously!

Only people mentioned by @PhyllisDiller in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

Thx I am fine just a hard solid 3 weeks of work here but tm last lay of it. Hope you are fine too.
Energy is coming in very strong today.
First day of 40 great days til 12/21.
I expect energy to continue to increase.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Baby day 😉 🙏

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yeah, the energies have been strong for me anyway for the past month and a half. Sometimes I forget how much I take in and dont protect myself as I should....lol...then you see crazy come out in my posts....but these are exciting times and I cant wait to see the reveal...

Hope things slow down a bit for you at work. Or at least that you get time to catch your breathe.

(2) Show this thread