I cant get images or videos to upload@administrator :(

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Me either....SMH KOBI!!!!!!

I love Jesus, Family, and the USA 🇺🇸 Together we win 🙏🏼🐸

same 😅

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

😛 It was giving people trouble yesterday so I took the cue & decided to wait & see before I try to post any more gifs or screenshots
Also being careful logging in & out - this may not be a hack as far as the uploads but something is certainly glitchy in the machinery

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

😒Let me jump in on this band wagon. Only mine has been down for a couple of days. I thought for sure it would be fixed by now, so I didnt say anything.....

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

same

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana cant either and besides that my dang phone and laptop literally jumped forward an hour this morning right in front of my eyes. Had to reset all phones here yesterday as well would not connect to internet nor call out.
Then time issue this morning.
Would think it was just the phone got mixed up from the time change this past Sunday except that it went an hour forward instead of falling back.

Seriously!

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Hey there Nana!!!! Hope you are doing well.

(1) Show this thread

Same here on the Nevada side

If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

Same, and still not working 6 hours later...

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Yep. I can’t either.

Only followers of this user (@Trumpsara45) can see their posts

time to get a telegram homie

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

It's been like this all day.

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

join the party...

ditto

Truth Social may have something to do with that.😉

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Me Either!! Haven’t been able to ALL Morning!! Now All Day! 😂

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

yep .. image uploads ‘error’ ... hmmm - what happened?

Yup. Still NOT working.

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

SAME.....what's up with this? Are WE transitioning over to another now...TRUTH ?

#MAGA #KAG #WWG1WGA #TheGreatAwakening #TheStormIsUponUs #TrumpWon #GodWins 1A 2A …

I can't get images uploaded either. I tried a different browser but I can't login, AnonUp is telling be bad password, I use a password manager. Somethings wonky today.

♛💙 Daughter of the King 💜♛ 💫 ⚔ Warrior of the Living God ⚔ 💫 🐸 Digital SoIdier 💻

ik... never had an issue before today w anything on here personally...whats up >?

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Is it just me or does it seem that support of platform has degraded, since Jan 2021?

Same here

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

🙋‍♀️

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Same

same

Me either