Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Encouraging self empowerment and thinking for yourself. Truth + truth = truth, every time. God wins.

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

i am the top producer at my company and i was pulled into my ceos office the other day and they had an intervention. he told me he wants me to come back. he wants me to have the passion i had before. that im not myself.

it took everything i had to not say... but now i am.. instead i shut my mouth and went back to this pointless job.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

SK, you have me rolling on the floor. ThanQ... This is a keeper!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Yup that's me 😊 had to remind myself today that I am not alone on this journey out the otherside of the matrix! Sending a shout out & a big vitual hug to all of you going through this too🙏

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Security Enforcement Officer And We Won...By A Lot. 👋🙂🇺🇸

And I'm scared as hell...
Wee Hawwww !!!
not really...lol

My husband is worried about me - says I spend all my time reading, listening and posting stuff that on one else is sharing. Hopes I'm not getting sucked into weird shit that isn't true. Last night I almost told him "I" should be the one worried about him and everyone else who still belives much of what the msm has been spoon-feeding us for decades.

Follower of Christ. Mom. Daughter. Sister. Patriot. Truth seeker and redemption believer.

this describes my life for the past 5 months! i have been a nurse for 23 years and cant even do it anymore. my immediate family understands but my extended friends and family think ive lost it. i cant continue to go along with the lies!

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

This describes me too, I still have my corporate career job 25 years at same company. Meaningless now that I am red pilled, they are very liberal and shoving it in everyones face. I need a paycheck, but I LOATHE my job and am embarrassed to work for a brand like that. I want a job that excites me and I can do some actual good. Then again, until there is justice and the sheep are forced to face what is going on, I will continue to be an angry Patriot.

Yes, I was just thinking about this the other day.

Thats me everyone thinks im nuts

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

This is EXACTLY me...Glad I'm not the only one.😎

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

🖐️

YES! this is me. oh my gosh this is so very much me.

spot On!!! 🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸