Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GaLaHard in this post can reply

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

In response GaLa Hard to his Publication

As much as i would like for this to be true i dont see her intentionally leaving her two boys especially with them being how young they were when it happened. plus, she knew how corrupt and evil the royal family is espcially philip, andrew and the queen and if she knew about all the pedophilia theres no way shed leave those boys behind. Now, if it was all three of them id be more likely to maybe believe it.

hope thats true

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

The Princess loved by all of the World.❤️ As Flotus not given the respect she deserved , because she was with our Potus. 😡Now the world will be shocked to learn the TRUTH💫- the irony of it all - just goes to show you how the media was biased 😡

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

I'm convinced this is true. Mother of Barron.

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

John jr 🤫

she mimicked Di many times using her wardrobe. There is a reason.

Reiki Master Light Worker! Patriot,MAGA!! Trump Supporter!!! WWG1WGA

love Princess Di! so Happy i always believed! is Snow White on here?❤️❤️❤️

A believer in truth, love, and kindness!💞 Donald Trump, is my President! Trust the plan!🇺🇸❤️🦅❤️🇺🇸

I love Lady Diana!!💞