Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Isaiah 6:8 "Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, β€œWhom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!”

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

ooo i wish we had proofπŸ’―πŸ’―

A believer in truth, love, and kindness!πŸ’ž Donald Trump, is my President! Trust the plan!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ¦…β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž

Exactly! He is alive and well. Such a brilliant man he is . ❀️

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Would be amazing. Would shock the world. Would unite all Americans.

(1) Show this thread

I love it and this shit resignates!

I support freedom, the constitution and DJT. I do not tolerate trolls. My name on Twitter was OneTruePatriot.

I remember the day well. It was a Tuesday. A day of Mars.

In response GaLa Hard to his Publication

hope thats true

I speak my mind no matter what. I’m not one to bite my tongue or censor myself. People need to wake up, grow some balls and have a backbone!

In response GaLa Hard to his Publication

As much as i would like for this to be true i dont see her intentionally leaving her two boys especially with them being how young they were when it happened. plus, she knew how corrupt and evil the royal family is espcially philip, andrew and the queen and if she knew about all the pedophilia theres no way shed leave those boys behind. Now, if it was all three of them id be more likely to maybe believe it.

(8) Show this thread