🔴None of the animals they tested it on survived taking this “vaccine” and now they’re about to experiment with it on human infants and children.

And it’s all being pushed by companies that make money off making you sick, and billionaires that think there are already too many people on this planet. This is a medical Holocaust.

https://thestarnewsnetwork.com/2021/11/09/university-of-wisconsin-begins-testing-of-covid-vaccine-on-infants-6-months-to-5-years/

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

I am just trying to wrap my brain around "What parent would allow their baby child to be used for experimentation?!" It is horrific when experimentation is done without parental knowledge! But WITH parental permission?? This is unthinkable!

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

Lord Jesus, please watch over and protect these little ones from harm 🙏🏻

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

Moderna is NAZI IG Farben rebranded, & owned by NAZI George Soros. 1st CEO of Moderna was Fauci and Fauci roomate at Cornell University was Bill Gates. The Major Stockholder of Moderna (up until his demise) was Jeffrey EPSTEIN , where He made his fortune and his connections. DARPA gave Moderna a $25 MILLION Grant in 2013

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

(@administrator : I cant post pix/video's what's up? Are we transitioning to the next site? ) (I have to write everything out)

Moderna is NAZI IG Farben rebranded owned by NAZI George Soros. Ist CEO of Moderna was Fauci, and Anthony Fauci roomate at Cornell University was Bill Gates. The major stockholder of Moderna (up until his demise) was Jeffrey EPSTEIN, where He made his fortune and his connections. DARPA gave Moderna a $25 MILLION Grant in 2013.
https://www.darpa.mil/attachments/Preventing_Pandemics_Vignette_Final_210208.pdf

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Isn't this child abuse? Shouldn't the doctors and parents allowing this be arrested? Maybe thats just me....

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Marlene van to her Publication

University of Wisconsin soon to be tried for crimes against humanity!

(1) Show this thread

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

This is absolutely disgusting, especially reading what that doctor said.

And how in the hell could any parent WANT their child to take part in this experiment???

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 😡😡😡😡😡 pleeeez end this nightmare ...

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

🙏 Dear God in Heaven intercede to put a stop to this heinous crime against children.

(1) Show this thread