Cannibal Cafe is real. Zuckerberg's SIL was the curator. How is this even legal!?🤢🤮

Only people mentioned by @Bib45le in this post can reply

Patriot🇺🇸 #GodWins #SaveOurChildren 🌑Dark to Light💫 #WWG1WGA God Bless America 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response TranQuility _45 to her Publication

Isn’t the owner related to Zuckerburg’s wife?

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response T.M Manley to her Publication

Rachael Chan is Service Manager and " ...has the daunting job of procuring our specialty meats."

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

The shit these people have been getting away with is unfuvking believable

Conservative Christian, Proud Mom and Georgia (USA) voter who is totally ashamed of the traitors who sold our election !

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

yes, that is one of the pics I included. 🤮

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Conservative Christian, Proud Mom and Georgia (USA) voter who is totally ashamed of the traitors who sold our election !

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
(1) Show this thread