Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Wait a minute ... who’s paying this guy $10 million to try and get Kyle convicted❓
Is that for real❓
Is it George Soros❓ https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/01/04/man-shot-by-kyle-rittenhouse-in-kenosha-files-10-million-lawsuit/
Lawsuit vs Kenosha
Follow the money
Dig
o7

#Q_Anon8

Video in comms: 👇 👇 👇

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Soros was executed recently. He’s gone.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Many are gone- we are watching actors, clones, CGI, or prerecorded video interviews.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

Yes we are. You are on target.

How can we tell if someone is a clone ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

Correction: Ear lobes. . My mispelling , my error. Sorry

Only people mentioned by @Bella_K in this post can reply

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

This man sold his soul and no longer has a soul from God. He led the Satanic witchcraft words in the song and is doomed to Hell for all Eternity.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Im glad I don't know why people sell their souls.
Im glad I can't imagine hurting anything or one.
Thank you God!

(1) Show this thread