Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Soon you will hear Gavin Newsom has died over the next several days and also the Queen of England.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I gathered it was shot twice some years ago

Staaaaaarpppp!

This is BS! They haven’t executed anybody.

How have you not woken up to this Deep State psyop BS by now? Believing this shit is making it harder for us to wake people up.

It makes us look like crazies! Just like the Deep State wants it to.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ailgaard in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication

You may gather what you want, but I can post and gather the same. I see satire at this point like realrawnews as a plausibel wardrum..also when a pepe woe J the reaper poped up in 2017/18, and from there we was told we was watching a movie 👀and how I gather agenda2030 is neutralized yet playing out as why do something for more when you can do it for less, and still keep causulites at a minimum, ect...the great Awakening wise, and how whitehat patriots took at all at the Tippety top so all tje small fry ran to the BQSS with everything not knowing..and how the satire news is hitting all the points the parallell Operation that is the MT for the tippety, as civilians always are behind in the timelaps that is happenings line this, but are privie to via satire for EVERYTHING else would be illegal, yet some very armed Patriots are impatient and needs a line into the military timeline to keep calm and not think they need t act. Something something...🍿

In response memes matter to her Publication

"Joe's shot"

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts