Soon you will hear Gavin Newsom has died over the next several days and also the Queen of England.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

NV Patriot; Wife; Mom of 4 Humans, 14 Chickens, 5 Dogs, 5 Cats. 3 Mini-Goats & 2 Horses; G-Mom of 3; Jesus is Lord! 🇺🇸🦅🇮🇱WWG1WGA!!

Any knowledge of Nevada’s Governor?

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Deb Okuma to her Publication

Not that I can discuss , no.

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I gathered it was shot twice some years ago

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response memes matter to her Publication

Rememvber President Trump had a visit with the Queen before they vacated Buckingham Palace.

In response memes matter to her Publication

Staaaaaarpppp!

This is BS! They haven’t executed anybody.

How have you not woken up to this Deep State psyop BS by now? Believing this shit is making it harder for us to wake people up.

It makes us look like crazies! Just like the Deep State wants it to.

(3) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

yep I think so too. Im sure he was hung for burning up his people in CA to receive Fed Funding. The vax will be left skidding down the road. I hope they keep using the vax as deaths because its deadly and I doubt he got it.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

GET OUT! 🙀 twotter is saying he was sick from vaccine.

Proud Patriot, Seeker of Truth and Light, Mom of 2 Beautiful Girls, Never Give UP! God Bless America and God Bless President Trump!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

is gin soaked Aunt Nancy part of that deal too?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

What a glorious day it will be!

In response LQve Trump to her Publication

Just give it a few days as this is their ending.

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

and Cuomo too, right?

In response Chris Miss to her Publication

No comment on Cuomo at this time.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

Pretty bold statement. Queen of England probably because she’s already purported to be sick. Gavin is probably off banging the maid – that’s probably his familial relations issue. or may be Jennifer finally had enough And locked him in a closet.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Maybe similar fate as Cuomo.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

she has been dead for a while!

(3) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

right on schedule