🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Only people mentioned by @Ailgaard in this post can reply

In response Mye Sh’Rona to her Publication

😂😁 This movie is turning out to be a tragic comedy. 🤣

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

wow... this guy right here is a prime example of Darwin’s survival of the fittest. I’m surprised he’s made it this long.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

STUPID!!!!!!!!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Crazy gringo spraying poison all over his drink. He’s the kind taken out by natural selection. Profane attitude.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

got all 4 shots eh??

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Yeah, one for each brain cell, and a spare… 🤣

(1) Show this thread

wow! this fucking guy! how stupid can you be?! this fucking stupid i guess.

Faggo.