JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

I need prayer please. If anyone sees this and prays, I need a touch. I don't want to leave my family but the pain is unbearable at times. Like today. Please. I have skin Lupus just for starters and here's a pic of what skin Lupus is doing all over me. FATHER!!! PLEASE JESUS. I love you all and thankful for those days you all kept me going. I pray that none be decieved. Jesus loves us all! 💜💜🙏🙏

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

I agree that this is a side effect from vaccines and other toxins. There are holistic ways to treat yourself. 1st you need to detox. I could send you info on how in a private message if you would like. You can also take detox baths that will help you. Fill tub with water as hot as you can stand it. Put two cups of Epson salt, one cup of Baking Soda and one cup of Borax and soak in it (as much of your body under water as possible) for at least 30 minutes. Do this about 3 times a week. 2nd eat a low inflammatory diet. Meaning eat chicken (Organic) and Fish (Wild Caught) with vegetables. Along with fresh fruit (again organic). 3rd drink lots of clean water ( I use zero Water because it's the only water purification that takes out Fluoride) with a few drops of lemon essential oil in it. (it has to be a pure essential oil like doterra). Lastly there are other essential oils to help you with pain and inflammation and vitamins that include omegas (I can also help you with these.).

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

Also forgot to add, listen to healing music and sleep frequencies music.(432 hz) Find it on You Tube. It makes a huge difference. Listen as much as you can. Also practice grounding as much as you can. (walking barefoot on dirt and grass or beach for at least 30 minutes a day). And try to get about 20 to 30 minutes of sun on your skin a day. (no sunblock. your skin needs to absorb the vitamin D). sun gaze as much as you can as well. So healing. (stare at the sun at sun rise or at sun set.) All these things will help heal you. Private Message me if you need me to help you more.

JESUS is my KING, America is my home and TRUMP IS STILL MY PRESIDENT! I'm not here for dates!! I'm here to share truth & support TRUMP

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

Thank you for such wonderful information. I'm sure you just helped more than me. I appreciate any advice. I am trying the music therapy. Everything I want to say, I can't seem to find words but please know my heart is full of love for you all 💜💜🙏🙏

The detox bath would also help you tremendously. Try listening to healing frequency music while taking your detox bath. You will notice a big improvement in your skin. Frankincense, Helichrysum, Lavender, Geranium, Ginger and Turmeric doterra essential oils would help with inflammation, gut immune, and nervous system.

In response BeBe Cole to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @lsistare in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lisa Sistare, click on at the bottom under it