Here, there and everywhere...I travel. I teach. I live my life to be of service to others. I show light on the dark.

Why are all these double vaxxed celebs, politicians and others getting COVID? Breakthru cases seem to be rising. Seems very strange. Very strange indeed.
You know there are always other options. I have been traveling the country for over two years. Heck, I was in a 20 foot trailer for a weekend with a friend who was sick and two days later diagnosed with COVID. I haven't been sick in over 3 years. I rely on my immune system, some natural supplement cocktails, ivermectin and HCQ. But, the MSM and others label me as a quack and conspiracy theorist. I'll take my superb health any day over petty name calling and shaming. It's a choice we should all be able to make.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/white-house-press-secretary-jen-psaki-tests-positive-covid-n1282819

Not exactly sure what's going on with all of them but I do know the WH and the rest of the swamp rats aren't being mandated to take the damn thing like the rest of the country. I find it very hard to believe most of them took it. I think something else is going on.

In response Keith Selin to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @auntieeme in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Emma ElT, click on at the bottom under it