Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Well , it appear Gavin Newsom is bedridden. My guess a victim of the experimental jabbs and boosters. If so, he will simple die. You decide for yourself.
https://anonup.com/thread/7165221

Hey Storm,@patty888 just posted that the BBC was preparing to announce the death of QE!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Yes, I warned all about this last week. That they will announce the Queen of England has died in several days. All that I have posted has and will become reality soon. All of it.

Well, its unwise to accept everything that is told to u on social media but u called this one.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Have you confirmed that the Queen is dead via the BBC ? If not, wait as it’s coming.

Only people mentioned by @OhThatsRuff in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Frank Ledz, click on at the bottom under it