Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Well , it appear Gavin Newsom is bedridden. My guess a victim of the experimental jabbs and boosters. If so, he will simple die. You decide for yourself.
https://anonup.com/thread/7165221

Hey Storm,@patty888 just posted that the BBC was preparing to announce the death of QE!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Yes, I warned all about this last week. That they will announce the Queen of England has died in several days. All that I have posted has and will become reality soon. All of it.

Well, its unwise to accept everything that is told to u on social media but u called this one.

Have you confirmed that the Queen is dead via the BBC ? If not, wait as it’s coming.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

No, not directly from bbc only from ”Conspiracy Daily" that bbc is preparing a statement and that bbc believes she might already be dead.

Thank you

(1) Show this thread